Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
'• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps meet the department's quantitative targets through his/her sales efforts
• Adopts appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focussing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being'
'• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention, applying the All Season Hospitality (Savoir-Recevoir) policy
• Helps encourage customer loyalty by building friendly personalised relationships
• Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude '
Professional techniques / Production
'• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Informs guests about any conditions or formalities during the stay, and hotel services; knows all about ibis Styles' special features and promotes the brand and hotel's offer according to the type of clientele: the all-inclusive offer, the family offer, the social area, breakfasts etc
• Handles phone calls and manages the reservation schedule according to brand guidelines: answers quickly and directly with a simple greeting, gives his/her first name during the reservation, uses the customer's name, highlights at least 3 of the brand's features, repeats the key information and ends the call with a friendly phrase. • Modifies the welcome he/she provides and takes initiatives: may leave the reception itself to talk directly with guests, can offer guests the option of checking out at a time other than on departure
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front-desk team
• Ensures that all guest documentation is available and up-to-date
• Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations '
Commercial / Sales
'• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales, modifying sales pitch to suit the customer's needs
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy
• Advises guests on potential future trips to ibis Styles or Accor
• Encourages guests to post comments on the interactive Visitors' Book
• Commits to fulfilling the brand's quality promise'
Management and administration
'• Respects procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• May be asked to prepare and send reminder invoices to debtors'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Knows and applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) '
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Portuguese
Optional languages Spanish (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
TURNO MANHÃ: 7H ÀS 15:20H
Recepcionar os hóspedes, prestando informações quanto ao funcionamento básico do hotel
ao hóspede, verificando reservas, solicitando preenchimento dos dados pessoais em
documentação de controle, solicitando documentos requeridos e efetuando a entrega da
chave do apartamento, garantindo o cumprimento à lei de hospedagem de menor e os
padrões requeridos pela marca.
· Atender ao telefone de forma rápida e cortês.
· Atender aos hospedes no bar do hotel, se necessário.
· Efetuar reservas solicitadas, consultando o sistema quanto à disponibilidade e informando
ao cliente todos os dados, tais como: valor da diária, tipo de apartamento, horários, etc.
· Encerrar a conta, conferindo com o cliente o correto lançamento das despesas,
apresentando /enviando a nota fiscal, providenciando correções e esclarecendo eventuais
dúvidas, quando necessário.
· Verificar e organizar os documentos, após check out, para envio da Fatura com a Nota
Fiscal ao cliente.
· Zelar pela guarda de todo o recebimento (dinheiro, cheques e cartões de crédito).
· Manter o controle do fundo fixo.
· Imprimir e justificar estornos que sejam realizados durante seu turno de trabalho,
conforme normas do autocontrole. Analisar discrepâncias entre reservas e apartamentos
ocupados e vagos.
· Manter atualizado o cadastro do hóspede e o log book da área.
· Seguir as orientações dos gestores quanto à coleta seletiva e ao consumo de água, energia
e produtos de limpeza, no sentido de atender aos objetivos ambientais.
· Executar outras atribuições correlatas de acordo com a necessidade da área/hotel.
· Power Point