Description de l'offre
• Prepare supplier's age analysis at the closing of the month.
• Maintain close liaison with:
• Ensure that all payments are posted and allocated on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all TA commissions are paid as per policy.
• Reconcile accounts on a timely basis and send for review to the Financial Controller.
• Maintain proper filing and adhere to the record retention report as per hotel policy.
• Possess ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the hotel and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
• Look after the welfare of the employees reporting directly or indirectly to him.
• Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for his use and use of employees reporting to him, such as computer, calculators and general office equipment.
• Attend monthly meetings and provide and suggest policy and procedure improvements.
• Be familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, be well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and be knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
• Posting invoices, prepare cheques for payment, prepare payment for foreign suppliers, post manual Cheques/Petty Cash.
• Show behavior will be geared in a way so as to represent the hotel in the best possible way at all times and be punctual at work.
• Wear appropriate business attire (per local policy) and ensures proper appearance so as to represent the hotel in the best possible way.
• Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
• Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should have experience of at least 3-5 years in Accounts Payable, in a large International hotel, and hands on working experience with SUN Accounting system, with Vision Excel, required. Awareness in Accor AUTO FOCUS related to accounts Payable area, added advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel, Ibis & Adagio service standards and Accor values with guests and associates.