Assist with the forecast and capacity planning of global team based on service level needs. The WFM analyst will help with building a workforce management model from the ground up to match the specific needs of the project.
· Communicate to stakeholders on performance and challenges i.e. providing direction, guidelines, performance update to hit service level goals and making suggestions for corrections to any issues
· Analyse the impact of volume, AHT and shrinkage on staffing requirement
· Maintain operational forecast variance to plan
· Advise on staffing needs and performance issues impacting service levels to the Risk WFM lead in a timely manner
· Analyse staffing plans and ensure that the delivery locations are appropriately staffed based on client requirement and internal capacity plan numbers
· Assist Risk WFM lead with forecasting and capacity planning process through monthly discussion and graphical analysis of volumes, AHT and volume drivers
· Establish a professional and collaborative working relationship with the client
· Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
· Working within multidisciplinary teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
· Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
· Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
Required Skills & Experience
· Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Analytical interpretation of data
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL
· Must be able to work with all levels of the organization in capturing, managing and communicating metrics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree holder (or equivalent experience)
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
· An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends.
· Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client's organisation
· Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others.
· Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
· Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize tasks simultaneously in high pressure environment
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Enjoying challenging opportunities
· Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
· Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
· Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
· Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.