Test Data Designer / Engineer
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner
Accenture Technology - Testing is an exciting place to be! Accenture helps companies rotate to New IT with testing services that drive continuous quality and efficiency and shape their digital future. We offer entire breadth and depth of testing services across broad array of applications, digital technologies and industries delivered under flexible business arrangements. With 1000+ clients served globally and 30+ delivery centers, there will be many opportunities for you to help drive greater productivity and shift to continuous testing all while managing digital transformations
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
Must Have Experience/Skills: -
· Ability to write scripts based on requirements provided by Developer - Autonomous - Familiar with ALM and preferably know how to create Business Components.
· Experience in Test Execution and Management
· Experience in HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Detail oriented - Can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.