*working knowledge of Linux is an absolute must, Java knowledge is also important
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our team provides technical expertise across all our client's products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. You'll be responsible for the support of our partners in the Payments sector. You'll collaborate closely with our client's engineering and finance groups to create or document technical solutions and provide issue resolutions that enable customers to continue benefiting from the service.
· Monitor, identify and troubleshoot issues for partners integrations
· Act as point of contact to discuss post-launch issues with partners
· Identify opportunities for process improvements
· Accurately maintain case management system, and record status of work
· Utilize debugging tools to fix or triage partner issues autonomously
· Identify when cases require escalation, and engage with higher support tiers to handoff cases
· Follow documented process flows and playbooks to resolve partner issues
· Ensure prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
· Document new processes and keep documentation up to date
Ideal candidate profile
Preferred Credentials and Experience
· Computer science degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in technical support role
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Russian is a must.
· Working knowledge on SQL and Linux operation system.
· Experience in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving
· Impeccable attention to detail and process oriented.
· Ability to multitask under pressure in an ever changing environment
· Ability to keep up to date in a very fast paced environment, staying on top of policy, procedure and workflow changes and evolutions
· Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
· Be able to use critical thinking and take initiative on action items
· Must proactively communicate status across various teams including technical and non technical partners.
· Programming or scripting experience is a plus..
· Payments or Banking industry experience is a plus
· Previous experience with regular expressions is a plus.
· Excellent time management and organization skills