Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our team Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is growing at a tremendous rate and expanding into Europe. ASIS works with “best in breed” laboratory informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. We are experts in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. The domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion and our singular focus!
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you'll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here's how you'll make a difference
· As Project Manager/Consultant, you'll hold overall accountability for resources and activities within a small- to medium-sized project
· Your chief responsibilities will include ensuring workstream coordination and cooperation and determining and implementing appropriate change-management processes
· Your business and political savvy will play a crucial role in maintaining excellent client relationships
· You'll proactively control costs and expenses within the project and identify ways of reducing project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
· As well as scheduling and documenting meetings, you'll gather information and resources in order to monitor progress on project activities. You'll also be responsible for distributing reports and meeting notes among relevant client parties and internal contacts
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what we're expecting
· A degree in an applicable field, such as the sciences or computer science, in addition to Certified Associate in Project Management certification; candidates with advanced degrees will be favored
· 3–5 years of experience in leading small- to medium-sized laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments; candidates with consulting experience will be favored
· 3–5 years of experience in managing enterprise LIMS/LIS, ELN, LES, SDMS and/or CDS implementations
· Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills as well as fluent English
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, superior consulting skills, expert negotiation skills, and advanced leadership capabilities
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.