Make a difference with us. At Accenture Digital we help businesses from all sectors define and expand their technological future. By using tomorrow’s technology today and transforming digital processes into tangible business results, we build the bridge to a virtual world that opens up fantastic possibilities.
Follow your passion for data analytics, machine learning, AI, mathematics and statistics to provide your clients with business insights that enable them to achieve top performance. What it takes to be successful? Besides quantitative abilities, also communication skills. If these skills are among your strengths, you are precisely the right person for this position: Go for it.
· Liaising closely with partners on clients’ side, you will understand the given problems, suggest and deliver advanced (predictive) analytical and AI solutions that lead to valuable insights.
· This will also include developing actions to address the outcomes from those insights.
· You will maintain close contact with key clients, develop proof of concepts and execute mid to long term projects, which include scoping, staffing, expanding and the execution itself. You are experienced with working in or leading teams.
· Based on your experience you are supporting the team with coaching skills for their development and you are supporting proposals with innovative topics in the analytics environment.
· Degree with a quantitative focus like mathematics, natural science (e.g. biology, physics, chemistry), economics, machine learning, data science, computational linguistics, neurosciences, statistics, people-oriented computing and so on
· First experience in data analytics, machine learning, advanced analytics, statistical modelling, big data, NLP or AI
· Interested in the Financial Services and Capital Markets Industry
· Interested in end to end delivery of analytics/AI projects
· Familiar with a programming language like R, Python, SQL, C++/C#, Spark or a machine learning framework like Tensorflow, Scikit, Caffe
· Knowledge in other tools like Tableau, SAS, KNIME, RapidMiner, Julia, Model Builder, MS projects is a plus but not required
· Experience in Big Data / Hadoop HDFS, MapReduce, Kafka, Flume, Hive, Pig, HBase, and YARN is a plus but not required
· Willing to travel
· Fluent in German and English
· For Consultant Level at least three years of relevant professional experience
· For Manager Level and above at least seven years of professional experience, and proven track record in successful project management, project leading and team leading experience
· Graduates are welcome
Accenture steht als Arbeitgeber für Chancengleichheit und begrüßt Bewerbungen aus allen Teilen der Gesellschaft. Wir diskriminieren niemanden aufgrund von Glaube, Herkunft, Behinderung, Alter, Nationalität, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht oder anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.