Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our team Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is growing at a tremendous rate and expanding into Europe. ASIS works with “best in breed” laboratory informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. We are experts in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. The domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion and our singular focus!
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you'll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here's how you'll make a difference:
· By managing exceptional teams that deliver complex informatics projects, you'll support our clients' scientific missions
· One of your chief responsibilities will be engaging in and expanding ASIS's partnerships with key strategic accounts
· In order to grow these partnerships with key strategic accounts, you'll develop trusted advisor relationships
· You'll identify new opportunities for business and close new business in existing accounts
· You'll provide clients with management consulting on best practice and approaches to large, complex laboratory informatics and scientific data management programs
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what we're expecting:
· A degree in an applicable field, ideally the sciences or computer science; candidates with an advanced degree and PMP certification from PMI (or equivalent certification or experience) will be favored
· 6+ years of experience in leading medium to large COTS system implementations in life-science companies or agencies
· 2+ years of experience in managing budgets and profitability; candidates with 6–10 years of consulting experience will be favored
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Expert understanding of computer and application architecture, technology, and validation, as well as experience in developing strategies for process re-engineering, software selection, and project planning and execution
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.