Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our team Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is growing at a tremendous rate and expanding into Europe. ASIS works with “best in breed” laboratory informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. We are experts in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. The domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion and our singular focus!
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you'll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here's how you'll make a difference
· In your role as Developer, you'll perform basic to complex configuration of laboratory informatics systems
· Your chief responsibilities will also include developing simple to complex software functionality and reports (fixed format)
· As well as writing and performing unit tests, you'll provide periodic status and progress reports
· You'll integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
· Finally, you'll transform client requirements into design solutions
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what we're expecting
· A degree in an applicable field, preferably the sciences or computer science
· 3–5 years of software development experience in laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments, preferably in the life sciences
· Experience in LIMS, including LabWare, StarLIMS, LabVantage, Core, and SampleManager, or experience in laboratory informatics with programming experience in C# and/or Java
· Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.