Description de l'offre
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our team Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is growing at a tremendous rate and expanding into Europe. ASIS works with “best in breed” laboratory informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. We are experts in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. The domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion and our singular focus!
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you'll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here's how you'll make a difference
· In your role as Business Analyst, you'll determine high-quality user and functional requirements and develop use cases
· You'll participate in interviews, site visits, and facilitated sessions with business users
· Your chief responsibilities will also include initiating required regulatory and SDLC documentation
· As well as determining business needs with regard to laboratory informatics solutions, you'll identify opportunities to improve business processes and introduce the changes necessary to successfully adopt new solutions
· Finally, you'll provide the Project Manager with estimates for workstream activities, and you'll identify, manage, and resolve workstream-related risks and issues
Here's what we're expecting
· A degree in an applicable field, ideally the sciences or computer science; candidates with Certified Business Analysis Professional certification will be favored
· 3–5 years of experience in laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments
· An expert understanding of a single lab type, single industry, and single system type
· Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
· Fluent English
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.