ABYLSEN, a consultancy company active in engineering and new technology, is actively looking for ambitious men and women for the further development of its activities.
As a member of the Quality Management Team, you will act as the Customer Interface within the company and be in charge of quality ambiguity, dealing on quality problematic with the OEM(s) Quality Manager. With a strong support of transversal functions, the focus of this mission is mainly acquisition and early development phases (i.e. before Tool Launch).
Your missions :
- Manage APQP towards German Customer
- Identify the initial Quality objectives (0 Km, Warranty and specific customer quality indicators…)
- Build mitigation plan
- Analyze customer requirements and assess the relevant risks
- Ensure a regular follow-up to achieve the Quality objectives all along the program
- Specify, Plan, follow up and approve gages, manage the related workflow in SAP and reporting
- Organize, drive and follow up internal product audit (“Meisterbock” / “Master Jig”) and customer cubing
- Manage and report on his deliverables
- Create and update the control plan
- Animate FMEA (Design and Process)
Ideal profile :
Master's or bachelor degree in engineering (mechanics, plastic industry, etc.) with 2 years of proven experience in the Automotive industry in a Product Quality Planner or similar position , preferable in plastics interiors parts and/or products. Good knowledge in quality related tools and methodologies (functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics management, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc.). Wished that :
- Experience in FMEA (e.g. animation)
- 20 – 30 % travel frequency, driving licence for
- Good domain of German (~B2 ; C2) & English (~TOEIC >850)
- Open-mindset with good communication and presentation
- Ability to work autonomously in international teams
- Good knowledge of customer processes and tools (e.g.
SQMS, GQTS, GMSP, PPAP, PPQP)
- Good knowledge of customer methods to ensure quality
- Good knowledge of Measurement Systems (MSA) and related
Mission Location(s): Hannovre Aera
Remuneration based on the local market
Contract Type : VIE program
Do we have any skilled challengers, provided by courage and emotion, able to achieve high level of performance and design his own future ?