At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Medical is looking for a Supervisor Customer Service (m/f)
based in Eschborn
- Management of the country Customer Service department and set goals which align to department plans and manage execution of the goals
- The Manager will train, motivate and coach Customer Service Reps
- Perform day to day Customer Service Representative activities
- Follow up on performance of day to day activities and KPI's
- Develop a continuous improving environment for department processes including order processing (EDI and Esker), returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests and new product launches
- Support all company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure transactions in our ERP system are processed
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent required plus 3-5 years of Customer Service/ Contact Center experience
- Experience of the medical device industry
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Leadership skills, including the ability to set goals and provide positive and constructive feedback respectfully to build positive relationships and improve business results
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- SAP experience is a plus
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
Germany > Hesse : Helfmann - Park 7
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: