At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a student help for Sales Data & Insights Department for Area Europe, Middle East & Africa based in Wiesbaden
- Responsible for driving Data Quality and Integrity
- Utilization and maintenance of sales excellence tools and processes relative to data management and associated KPIs.
- Responsible for sales performance excellence reporting as well as sales analytics and monthly sales reports
- Provide analytics and insights that help commercial teams improve or maximize execution and results.
- Will perform special projects related to Sales Excellence and Strategic Pricing upon request
- Monitors quantitative progress measures and acts quickly on deviations from plan
- Student of Science, Health Care Administration, Business management or Business administration
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Overall knowledge of DB Schema and basic SQL commands. Knowing the logic of how a database is set up and knowledge of building a database from scratch
- Must be team orientated, analytical, highly organized analytical mindset
- Results driven - confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: