Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Molecular Division is looking for a Regional Project Manager (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
- Lead highly complex projects with major impact that result in business process improvements, drive governance, best practice and compliance
- Assist and drive major, complex Strategic Account Management Planning for Enterprise/Key Account customers and align resources for key timelines: RFI, RFP, Tender Response
- Provide leadership for cross-functional project teams (internally and customer-facing)
- Assist and drive major implementation requirements for Enterprise/Key Account customers
- Work across the commercial, scientific/medical, regulatory, operations and quality organizations and across divisions to drive project deliverables from all functional areas.
- Accountable for managing resources (direct and matrix) assigned to the project
- Success in this role is measured by region sales, margin and EP goals, agreed win rate and retention rate, Increased TOR for defined accounts and Increased efficiency and standardization of RFP, RFI and tender responses.
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing highly complex projects in the Diagnostics industry
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive experience as program / project manager
- Consensus-building - capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with subordinates, colleagues, and executive management.
- Team Oriented - builds strong relationships at every level of the organization and is a strong motivator who knows how to influence and get others to consistently do their best work. Overcomes barriers within own organization, peer organization and virtual organization.
- Candidates must be fluent in local language and English, additional languages are advantageous
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average three days per week.
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
JOB FAMILY:Project Management
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable