Professional Quality (m/w) Materials Quality Assurance
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a
Professional Quality (m/f)
for the department Materials Quality Assurance based in Wiesbaden.
The position is limited to 2 years.
- Conducts quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high-quality documents, services, products and processes, that add value to the business
- Maintains awareness of standards that regulate our industry
- Ensures compliance with site-level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management within Division and Corporation as appropriate
- Maintains vigilance to ensure adherence to Quality Policy and Quality system procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management
- Investigates complex complaints
- Provides compliant solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ensures compliant documentation related to area of responsibility
- Provides supporting information for change including reasons and justifications
- Participates in the development or modification of validation packages, design plans, and risk management deliverables
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required; otherwise relevant combination of education or experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in Quality Assurance or related field experience; less experience may be appropriate with advanced degree
- Demonstrates understanding of how their function supports the business
- Accurate, reliable and responsible operation
- Fluent in English and German
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
JOB FAMILY:Operations Quality
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable