Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a
Production Controller / Financial Analyst (m/f)
based in Wiesbaden.
- Perform month-end closing and reporting activities in accordance with all accounting policies and divisional deadlines
- Lead the preparation and analysis of distressed inventory and Purchase Price Variance reporting
- Develop raw material standard costs for the annual plan
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support projects and key divisional tasks
- Support cross-functional teams to develop cost saving initiatives
- University degree in Finance / Controlling
- 1-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Cost accounting background preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Highly motivated and desire to advance career
- Focused on results and process improvements
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- SAP product costing familiarity preferred
- Experienced MS Office user
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable