At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a Principal Quality Professional Quality Systems CAPA (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
- Quality Member of Site Material Review Board and CAPA Review Board
- Responsible for review and approval of material disposition, non-conformance and CAPA documentation in compliance with applicable Quality System and legal requirements
- As a subject matter expert for the CAPA process he /she will provide global CAPA support and is also supporting internal and external inspections
- Will be involved in international Quality System Projects
- Degree in science, engineering, business or related discipline, or adequate work experience in relevant industry
- Minimum 4 years experience in regulated industry
- Minimum one year experience in non-conformance / CAPA process
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good German language skills are desired
- Good leadership, communication and organization skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: