At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a Customer Support Export Specialist (m/f), based in Wiesbaden.
The primary role of this position is to provide administrative support to the Clinical Sales team, proactively managing all incoming orders ensuring execution of commercial processes leading to greater operational effectiveness.
- Process & execute customer orders minimizing delays to customer
- Backorder update
- Perform, execute and monitor invoices in a timely and precise manner
- Provide all necessary documentation from shipping documents, certificates, or legalized papers
- Coordination of shipments with forwarding agents and Traffic Department
- Issue required credit/debit notes for returns, complaints, cross-charges, rebates and price corrections within the official procedural deadlines
- After sales support, complaint handling and reporting
- In addition to above will need to provide ad hoc support and back up to other members of team during leave or workload peaks
- Ensure compliance with Abbott policies and procedures
- High school diploma, equivalent trade school or similar education
- SAP Symphony (OTC) and LSP/GER42 knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in order management and export operations at least 2 years
- High customer service orientation
- Ability to deliver clear and concise messages
- Team player and self-motivated
- Keen awareness and adherence to timelines
- Comprehensive experience of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work unsupervised and independently with a highly professional approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and planning skills. Ability to prioritize.
- Fluent English and German oral and written communication skills. Fluency in an additional European language is desirable.
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
ADC Diabetes Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: