Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we are committed to helping you live the best you can with the power of health. For over 125 years, we have been developing new products and technologies - in nutrition, diagnostics, medical technology and generic brands - to support people at all stages of their lives. Today, more than 94,000 people worldwide work to enable people not only to live longer, but better, in more than 150 countries.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees in research and development, logistics and sales. In addition to the German headquarters in Wiesbaden Abbott has locations in Hannover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere with locations in Jena and Cologne is now Abbott.
Abbott Medical in Eschborn is looking for a
Junior Heart failure Specialist (m/f)
- In this function you will research/develop heart failure (HF) and hemodynamic monitoring educational curricula as well as implements training programs for internal/external customers
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of training as well as updates and revises as necessary
- You will initiate and perform ongoing site training for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, multidisciplinary team members, clinic staff, and health care members across the continuum of care
- Furthermore, you will coordinate and assist with area field-based implant training for the implanting physician and catheterization lab staff
- Along with nurse practitioners, nurses, and other clinic staff, you will establish clinic workflow, implements and provides follow-up support for the algorithmic approach to HF management
- You will develop and share best practices, lessons learned, case studies, and patient management strategies via web conference, newsletters, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), etc.
- Together with the respective European sales divisional management DACH Sales Division area sales management, you may identify opportunities to develop heart failure business in both new and existing Abbott accounts
- You will work with CRMD and the respective European marketing divisions to promote and implement specific heart failure initiatives.
- You will ensure the compliance of company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- You will also communicate relevant regulatory developments to colleagues and associates.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) or a related academic field
- First experience in a clinical setting providing acute or outpatient care to patients with cardiovascular diseases
- You must be able to conduct needs assessment and design training programs
- Strong personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent required) including educational and presentation software technology.
- Ability to develop presentation materials and conducting presentations and training
- Good time management and resilience
- Teamwork and self-employment
You will find an exciting job and diverse employee offers to help you design your work-life balance. In addition, we offer you more than an attractive salary for the work performance. We offer development opportunities through a dedicated talent management program and a positive, vibrant corporate culture that recognizes and pays for your achievements. These include well above-average occupational pensions, interesting opportunities for wealth creation, as well as scholarships for children and active health management.
Have we piqued your interest? Then apply with us. We look forward to you!
JOB FAMILY:Support Services
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:Germany > Hesse : Helfmann - Park 7
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable