At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is offering an
Internship New Products, Statistics & Insights (m/f)
at our Commercial Excellence Department based in Wiesbaden.
Duration: 6 months
- Development and preparation of solutions for the financial reporting and our customer database in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Consolidation of data out of data bases (Customer Relationship Database, Finance Database)
- Preparation of data for management presentations
- Usage of IT Systems (feg. Power BI) to create dashboards and measurement systems
- Registered student in Business Informatics
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Fluent in English and German
- Experiences in Sharepoint and Power Business Intelligence knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of numbers and economic connections
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: