Integration Specialist Healthcare IT (m/f)
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division (ADD) is looking for
Integration Specialist Healthcare IT (m/f)
field based. Ideal location is close to an international airport to minimize commuting time. The travel is 50% across Europe, Middle East and the role will be a mix of remote working from home as well as being with the customer on site (hospital, laboratories, health insurances).
- Support IT implementation projects and execute and support managing Project Plans and Project Management Workbooks
- Supports local teams in performing software-related installation and configuration processes for Abbott´s Integrated Clinical Care Solutions
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion
- Assist in the planning of Business Development, Pre-Sales, Sales activities, ensuring all relevant information is captured
- The Integration Specialist Healthcare IT is to design, develop and maintain data exchange interfaces that increase integration between company & healthcare information technology systems
- Supporting the Pre-Sales and Sales process by assisting in the planning of activities, ensuring all relevant information is captured
- Work closely with ADD regional / local sales teams and Informatic sales colleagues to develop and profitably grow new and existing customer accounts
- Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to grow Abbott´s Integrated Clinical Care Solutions
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or proven Experience in Medical Informatics or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Experience in the Hospital, E-Health, Outpatient Care, Diagnostics and/or Insurance Market preferred
- Minimum of 2 years track record in Healthcare with an emphasis IT Integration and/or designing IT Solution Architectures within the Healthcare environment
- Knowledge of communication protocols like using HL7 is key
- Knowledge and experience of integration of various solutions in the healthcare environment is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of integration platforms like MIRTH or Microsoft Amalga / Azyxxi is preferred
- Further IT-Consulting or Project Management experience preferred
- Understanding on how technology drives value in healthcare a must
- Understanding of database design and management
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of enterprise systems and their interactions
- Experience with multiple Scripting languages like Java etc.
- Experience with multiple interface development/management tools is preferred
- Course work, certification, or experience in programming and analysis is required
- Fluent in English and German
- Good relationship building skills with excellent consulting skills
- Service-driven, commercially-minded
- The position requires the willingness to travel within EMEA on a frequent basis (min. 60%)
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes?
Then upload your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Germany : Remote
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable