Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
Abbott Molecular Diagnostics Division is looking for a
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
to support the launch of our new Alinity-m instruments across DACH and EMEA.
- Installation and implementation of new Molecular systems at current and new customers
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (PMIs), Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training
- Actively participating in Abbott Molecular conference calls, service summits, expert meetings and workshops
- Providing primary service and support to the defined territory
- Actively cooperating, collaborating and communicating with Application Support and Sales teams to support business growth
- Co-operating within the field service team on continuous product and process improvements to provide a legendary service experience to our customers
- Conducting reports to Service Management
- Representing Abbott in a professional manner at all times to develop and establish a highly positive customer experience
- Degree, Diploma Engineer, or qualification in Electronic Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, or
- Previous experience in Field Service and Customer Service is highly desirable.
- Advanced computer and IT skills preferred
- Excellent English & German language skills (being able to conduct reports & technical documentation in English)
- Team oriented with highly developed communication skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
JOB FAMILY:Field Services
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:Austria : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable