At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a Black Belt (m/f), based in Wiesbaden. The Black Belt position will define, design and implement process improvement and drives management of our external partners within our innovative reimbursed direct-to patient distribution in Germany.
- Timely execute improvement projects to achieve scope per project plan applying DMAIC (Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control) including Lean and Six Sigma tools and all other applicable techniques to ensure continuous improvement can be sustained.
- Deliver the project's value and benefit determined during the project identification to enable the site to meet financial plan.
- Leading cross-functional Project Team(s) and reports project status.
- Support establishment and sustainability of a continuous improvement project identification and selection process.
- Instructs cross functional teams and any other improvement tools (Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, Lean, KAIZEN, Design for Six Sigma, Operational Excellence).
- Evolves 3rd partner ecosystem (process improvement / partner development) in alignment with digital/e-commerce strategy and evolving functional requirements; builds common understanding and spirit within partner network fostering communication, cooperation and motivation.
- Understands costs and financial impact of reimbursement solution aiming for efficiency gains while maintaining service level. Supports contractual negotiation with partners.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, computer science or related fields
- Green Belt or equivalent accreditation is required. Black Belt preferred.
- 2 years of Process Improvement and/or Project Management experience or equivalent.
- Experience in Health Care Industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently managing competing/ shifting priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage teams successfully without direct authority
- Fluent in German and English
- Travel up to 10%
- Proficient with use of computer and software applications including Minitab, Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience in process mapping.
- Project management skills - Strong ability to lead projects within budget, and in a timely manner
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
ADC Diabetes Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: