At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for an E-Commerce Alliance Manager (m/f), based in Wiesbaden. The position holder owns and drives management of our external partners within our innovative reimbursed web-shop and direct-to patient distribution in Germany.
- Owns development and execution of affiliate’s 3rd party partner management in cross-functional process with other e-commerce functions and IT, Marketing, Customer Service and market access
- Responsible to support B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions and developing digital marketing concepts.
- Understands the current e-commerce ecosystem – is familiar with performance requirements and execution of processes according to predefined KPIs
- Evolves 3rd partner ecosystem (process improvement / partner development) in alignment with e-commerce strategy and evolving functional requirements; builds common understanding and spirit within partner network fostering communication, cooperation and motivation-
- Understands costs and financial impact of reimbursement solution aiming for efficiency gains while maintaining service level. Supports contractual negotiation with partners.
- Supports the skills development, knowledge and competence of the e-commerce & overall country team in order to effectively execute their activities and gain competitive advantage.
- Supports evolution of ADC internal systems to ensure appropriate support for partners within ADCS
- Evolve manual business processes into automated solutions using technology
- Advanced degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Six sigma competency
- 3-5 years’ experience in in e-Commerce Strategy in B2B and B2C channels.
- 3-5 years’ experience in in sales conversion optimization; Google analytics and SEO is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital sales and marketing as well as cross channel campaigning.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management and process improvement
- Excellent project management skills; PMI certified is a plus
- Ability to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently managing competing/ shifting priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Change and conflict management skills, ability to influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines
- Experience with process improvement, documenting business process flows
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
- Travel up to 25%
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
ADC Diabetes Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: