At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott is looking for a Compensation Consultant EMEA (m/f), based in Wiesbaden. The position could be fulltime or parttime (60%).
- Provides analytical work in all compensation related questions across EMEA
- Drives compensation programs in AREA
- Drives compensation projects in specific countries
- Drive Area programs, e.g. job evaluations, merit projections, merit guidelines, salary structure development etc.
- Analysis of compensation ratios, market benchmarks, pay mixes etc.
- Support the Country/Region C&B Manager in the design of compensation programs
- Screen Area wide trends and translate them into strategic goals
- Set up processes and guidelines for effective compensation program design and implementation
- Approve implementation/changes of specific compensation programs. Gather input and approval from Corporate Practice Center if needed.
- Key contact to external consulting companies/survey companies to gather data on the latest trends in C&B and changes in legislation
- Consolidate country information for specific responsibility on Area level
- Degree in Business Administration
- Experience for at least 2 years in a compensation position, compensation consultant background preferred
- Excellent English Skills
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Compensation & Benefits
CHR Corporate Human Resources
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: