At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager DACH (m/f), based in Wiesbaden.
- Acts as the primary C&B liaison in the country. Sets the general C&B strategy in country. Designs C&B programs and communication strategies that are aligned with Business strategies and HR strategies. Serves as the liaison across the Businesses, HR and Area C&B Practice Center to ensure C&B strategies and programs are effectively designed, implemented and completed within agreed time frames and in accordance with established expectations.
- Key to this role is ensuring C&B strategy and programs meet the needs of the business, remain competitive within the market, comply with legislation and deliver cost effective compensation solutions.
- Apply advanced knowledge of compensation, benefits and Human Resources principles/requirements to support the business needs. Provide consulting expertise and analytical skills. Develop new concepts, standards and innovative C&B solutions.
- Set C&B strategy and philosophy in country
- Design, communicate and implement (total) compensation programs, systems and incentive schemes within the country, monitor and approve/reject the participation and target of these programs
- Design and consolidate compensation structures and merit guidelines together with the Area Practice Center
- Design, establish and provide guidelines and processes for inflation projection, merit projection, salary structures, merit guidelines, …
- Design of all benefits programs (Pension, Health&Welfare, Wellness) in the country and support of negotiations with works council, unions or other employee organizations
- Communicate, roll-out and administer major global C&B programs (e.g. ESPP, LTI,…), conduct adjustments according to local legislation and provide appropriate training
- Permanent monitoring of trends and regulatory changes to ensure that new developments in C&B are detected at a very early stage and applied to existing or new compensation programs as required
- Participation in salary surveys, incl. Collection, analysis and communication of data.
- Drive annual salary increase process
- Job Evaluations
- Coordinates M&A activities in country
- Manage all third party C&B consultant engagements
- Create and/or participate in C&B networks with a focus on Healthcare companies to establish effective contacts.
- Participation in the country HR leadership staff
- Experience for at least 3 years in comparable position
- Excellent English Skills; fluent in German
- Excellent Knowledge in Social Insurance and Tax Legislation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of local labor law
- Good communication skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Compensation & Benefits
DIVISION:CHR Corporate Human Resources
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable