Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics (ADD) is looking for a Advisor Clinical Care Solutions, EMEA (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
The Advisor Clinical Care Solutions, EMEA will interface with ADD clients (healthcare professionals, medical controlling and IT departments) to support the clinical use and consumption of lab services. Their job is to work with client to understand current clinical utilization and through integration of best practice, evidence based medicine, and new services from ADD, support the development and execution of value creating clinical practice guidelines. This role will contribute to the sustainability of health institutions, the reputation of the lab, and significantly build the ADD brand for transformation leadership in healthcare.
- Lead the clinical solutions implementation from a clinical and health economic point of view including data mining, data interpretation, report generation, and client implementation.
- Development of partnerships with medical controllers, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, evidence based communication and education
- Develop and maintain expertise on evidence based clinical guidelines for various patient populations and lab services. Convert this expertise into customer and organizational learning.
- Lead the implementation and utilization of ADD clinical solutions to include training, rules writing support, and process management Interface with physicians, lab leaders and C-suite regarding best clinical practice processes through 1:1 discussions, presentation in key ADD events, and white paper / case study development.
- Capture and document evidence of emerging best practice in clinical utilization (process, principles, guidelines, etc.) to further advance the ADD brand as a Transformational Leader in healthcare
Areas of Expertise required:
- Health Informatics: understanding the current and future needs of the healthcare industry regarding a) usage of data, b)information and knowledge c) impact of the technology within the process of delivering care by clinicians.
- Clinical Guidelines Transformation: understand the underlying problem and issues institutions are facing with regards to test utilization and clinical decision making; utilizing knowledge and expertise with regards to clinical evidence (in guidelines, quality assurance standards, payment regulations and algorithms) to support client to transform these by utilizing ADDs clinical solutions to solve the prpblem
- Healtheconomic Analysis: utilizing expertise of health economics in the according country/healthcare system to translate the utilization of ADDs clinical solutions into economic value for the client/institution.
- BSc (Hons) in Medicine and significant medical/clinical experience or PhD, MRPharmS, MB BS, MB ChB (desirable)
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present clinical and payment related information to a high standard (ICD/DRG)
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities that should be inherent due to education redundant That should be inherent I expect from a medic to own that
- Minimum 3 years experience as clinician preferable
- Experience in writing GDLs (Guideline Definition Language) is an advantage
- Health economics or experience with “medical controlling and/or payment procedures against payors” is an advantage
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Germany : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable