Clinical Solution Specialist, EMEA (m/f)
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics (ADD) is looking for a Clinical Solution Specialist, EMEA (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
The Clinical Solution Specialist will interface with ADD clients (healthcare professionals, medical controlling and IT departments) to support the clinical use and consumption of lab services. Their job is to work with client to understand current clinical utilization and through knowledge of best practice, evidence based medicine, and new services from ADD, support the development and execution of value creating clinical practice guidelines. This role will contribute to the sustainability of health institutions, the reputation of the lab, and significantly build the ADD brand for transformation leadership in healthcare.
- Create and harvest demand for ADD clinical solutions by executing the ADD selling model, gaining customer investment in ADD clinical solutions, and directly supporting the implementation of those solutions through direct data mining, data evaluation, and customer consultation and training.
- Development of partnerships with medical controllers, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, evidence based communication and education
- Develop and maintain expertise on evidence based clinical guidelines for various patient populations and lab services. Convert this expertise into customer and organizational learning.
- Lead the clinical solutions implementation from a clinical and health economoic point of view including data mining, data interpretation, report generation, and client implementation.
- Lead the implementation and utilization of ADD clinical solutions to include training, rules writing support, and process management
- Interface with physicians, lab leaders and C-suite regarding best clinical practice processes through 1:1 discussions, presentation in key ADD events, and white paper / case study development.
- Capture and document evidence of emerging best practice in clinical utilization (process, principles, guidelines, etc.) to further advance the ADD brand as a Transformational Leader in healthcare
- BSc (Hons) in Medicine and significant medical/clinical experience or PhD, MRPharmS, MB BS, MB ChB (desirable)
Minimum 3 years hospital/lab industry experience preferable or in epidemiology or advanced medical statistics or alternatively media computer science.
Minimum 3 years' Experience writing of developing clinical practice guidelines or Health economics or experience with “pay for performance” models preferred
- Possesses a clinical qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present clinical and payment related information to a high standard (ICD/DRG)
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities
- Understanding of clinical development and Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including
- Fluent in English
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Germany : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable