At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Diagnostics is looking for an
Automation Informatics Technical Support Specialist (m/f)
The Automation Informatics Technical Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the interfacing to Third Party LIS and Automation System of Alinity Abbott Analyzers, to provide 1st and 2nd level support, implementation support to local organization and to provide expert application knowledge. The Area of responsibilities cover Europe and AMT.
- Work closely with ADD regional / local sales teams and Informatics Sales colleagues to develop and profitably grow new and existing customer accounts
- Support the Delkenheim Training Center by providing IT Product and expert training as needed
- Support Local and Area teams in the interfacing of Abbott Alinity Analyzers Stand-Alone to Third Party Lab Information System and to Abbott Automation Solutions
- Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to grow ADD share
- Specify the appropriate hardware solution for ADD IT solutions and where appropriate liaise with third party IT hardware providers
- Perform software-related installation and configuration processes
- Deliver structured software application product training to the end user
- Provide comprehensive support for entire Automation IT solution.
- Optimize ADD IT solutions and products as well as quality of service
- Support post-sales IT activities and provide expert knowledge and coaching to Internal customers
- Support the procurement process by providing technical information
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), service level achievement, economic profitability, sales quota achievement (value expansion of existing customers) and timely delivery of implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in medical, life sciences, IT Engineering degree or medical technology is preferred
Requirements / Work experience
- Preferably 2 years track record in Healthcare with an emphasis on customer facing post-sales IT support
- Preferably proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT functional expertise, IT product and industry knowledge in Laboratory Medicine
- Good relationship building skills
- Service-driven, commercially-minded
- Must be team orientated, analytical, highly organized
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues, excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in cross-functional teams
- Candidates must be fluent in English. A second language is a plus.
- The position requires the willingness to travel within Europe, Middle East & Africa on a frequent basis, up to 75% of the time.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Croatia : Remote, France > Rungis : Remote, Italy : Remote, Poland : Remote, Spain > Quintanavides : Remote
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: