Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott is looking for an Associate IT Operations Manager (m/f), based in Wiesbaden.
- Manage the day to day operations, activities of the business and resources in EMEA.
- Enforce, identify, document and implement Global Access Administration's processes and procedures that Global Access Administration services provided to Abbott.
- Participate in efforts to design and implement technologies that assist in further developing the offerings of BTS Global Access Administration services.
- Provide daily work instructions, oversight and act as point of escalation for team within Global Access Administration
- Administration functions in EMEA
- Clear defined roles and responsibilities to align with GAA services and operating model to improve customer experience
- Recruits, interviews and participates in hiring and termination processes for both Abbott employees and contract staff in GAA
- Assist in developing goals and objectives for Global Access Administration
- Monitor GAA weekly & Monthly surveys & follow up with respective individuals to ensure the ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Working with the GAA reporting team to provide bi- weekly and monthly report to GAA management team
- Monitor GAA Training Requirements to ensure the team complete their required training with zero delinquency
- Act as GAA liaison between Service Partners and participate in global initiatives and activities
- Develop, integrate, improve and document process improvements, along with Global Initiatives to improve GAA services and overall customer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree. No advanced degree required.
- 3-5 Yrs: IT Security Operations
- 1-3 Yrs: Business Systems and Site IT experience
- 2-3 Yrs: Process Development & Enhancement
- Total Combined Minimum Years of Experience:(Not necessarily the sum of the above) 5-7 years
- Industry certification including CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prior experience in Information Security or Technology Risk Management is preferred Strong process design and implementation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of Management across divisions and functions. Strong negotiation and decision skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines Ability to lead and implement change International experience is a strong plus
- Fluent in English
- Travel 20-30%
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Entdecken Sie hier, warum sich Kandidaten für eine Karriere bei Abbott Deutschland entscheiden.
Schwerbehinderte Bewerberinnen und Bewerber werden bei gleicher Eignung besonders berücksichtigt.
JOB FAMILY:IT Operations
DIVISION:GIS Global Information Services
LOCATION:Spain > Madrid : Building Three
TRAVEL:Yes, 25 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable