Description de l'offre
Looking for a taste of working life in an international, future-focused corporate group? Then our transnational internship is suitable for you. As an intern (f/m), you have the opportunity to get to know an exciting and trendsetting topic in an international team for 6 months. What's special about the internship: You will be located in Germany for the first 3 months and the last 3 months of your assignment will take place in Poland. You are part of an international project team dealing with Artificial Intelligence. The objective of the internship is to develop an adaptive and user-friendly structure for buildings. Take your chance and get to know ABB during an International Internship.
- Transnational project work
- Supporting in developing Artificial Intelligence
- Supporting in new creativity methods
- Algorithm development
- Master student of IT, Electrical Engineering or related
- Artificial Intelligence has already been part of your studies
- You are open-minded for new cultures, languages and new ways of collaboration
- You are inspired by new technologies and innovations
- You can communicate fluently in English and German in verbal and written form
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunities for personal development once you have completed your induction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalised development programmes with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills continuously.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your informative application through our online careers tool www.abb.de/karriere
- Lüdenscheid,North RhineWestfalia,Germany
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Business Unit Building Products
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Business Strategy and Development
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.