Advanced Process Control Engineer- Internship
For our Business Unit Oil, Gas & Chemicals, based in Genova, we are looking for an Advanced Process Controll Engineer Intern, who will be insert in the team which deals with advanced plant controls, whose purpose is to optimize the process through ABB software packages.
In this role you will:
- Analyze the data collected in the customer's plant
- Understand and evaluate how to optimize the plant's process
- Configure the software based on the process and the identified model
For this role, you need to be:
- A fresh talented and graduated student in Chemical or Automation Engineering (Bachelor or Master). We will also well considered graduated in Chemistry.
- Well exposed to MS Office and MatLab
- Talented in C/C++/.NET
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- A good team player, driven to the result and an analytical person
Let's write the future together!
For further information contact Sara Lo Prieno, Integrated Talent Team
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Business Unit Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Design and Engineering
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.