3D printing is becoming a major application in the industrial sector. Team up with a young company in the field of 3D printing! Our comprehensive solution protects the intellectual property of industrial 3D design owners and improves the traceability of the printed components. We supervise the entire lifecycle of this new production chain through web and mobile apps while providing a blockchain based security solution together with compelling user experience.
Join us on this journey into uncharted territory! We are a VC-backed startup with offices in Munich (Germany) and at the Airbus incubator in Toulouse (France).
For our offices in Munich, we are looking for a full stack engineer who has a solid foundation in software engineering and is strongly motivated to deeply understand and solve the problems we are tackling.
You will be at the heart of our organization. Your ideas will drive our thinking!
YOU WILL :
- Develop a large scale distributed platform to mediate 3D printing data delivery between different stakeholders.
- Build, design and implement scalable web applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy code in a fast-paced environment.
- Help other developers integrate the security and data analysis parts of the product.
THIS IS HOW YOU CONVINCE US :
- You have built (web-based) server systems before. Python, Django and REST are a plus.
- You understand and know how to apply software architecture on backend and frontend, model data structures, tweak performance and build scaling server systems. Knowledge in API design and database systems completes the picture.
- Git, test driven development and continuous integration are your best friends.
- You consider problem-solving your most appreciated skill and often take a step back to understand the broader context.
- You are an excellent team player and are a mentor for junior developers.
- Any experience in a security related field or with data analysis will be considered favorably.
- And most importantly: you are enthusiastic about 3D printing, the aerospace industry and Industry 4.0 in general.
The 3D printing ecosystem is in its infancy. Therefore, we have now the opportunity to start something big and turn it into something bigger. You have a genuine fascination on how stuff fits together. You are curious, always asking questions, take ownership of your work and work well with loose guidance.